Our witness by support to the following organizations:
- Church of the Brethren Missions and Ministries- Here we witness our main denominational program.
- COB Pacific Northwest District- Geographical grouping of Congregations in Washington and Oregon
- Snow-Cap- Philanthropic organization created to provide food, clothing, advocacy and other services to the poor in eastern Multnomah county
- Camp Myrtlewood- Camp located in southeast Oregon provides outdoor setting for spiritual renewal, education and recreation.
- Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon- Statewide association of Christian denominations, ecumenical organizations and interfaith partners.
- Bethany Seminary- Bethany Theological Seminary is the graduate school and academy for theological education for the Church of the Brethren.
- Supportive Communities Network-This is a program of the Brethren Mennonite council for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender interests.
- Community of Welcoming Congregations-CWC leads the way in Portland and Oregon as a public pastoral presence that advocates for full LGBTQ equality.
- On Earth Peace-An agency of the Church of the Brethren which helps individuals, congregations, communities, and other groups grow in peace through powerful programs of training and and accompaniment. OEP works with all kinds of groups-schools, churches,community organizations,businesses, government agencies, and others.
- Christian Peacemaker Teams-Partnering with nonviolent movements around the world, CPT seeks to embody an inclusive, ecumenical and diverse community of God’s love. CPT believes we can transform war and occupation, our own lives, and the wider Christian world through the nonviolent power of God’s truth; partnership with local peacemakers; and bold action.
- Womaen’s Caucus-A group providing advocacy and opportunity for Church of the Brethren women in pastorates, leadership, and other creative spiritual outlets in and out of the denomination.
- Jubilee USA Network-This organization is dedicated to building an economy that serves, protects and promotes participation of the most vulnerable. They provide speakers, programs, education, and support for local community action.
- New Community Project-The staff of NCP staff are available for presentations in schools, colleges, congregations, and camp or retreat settings, and can cover a wide range of topics related to earth care and human justice.
- Brethren Community TV-Ed Groff produces Brethren Voices, a monthly half-hour program of subjects of interest to Peace Church and the larger denomination. Programs are aired on community access cable channels all over the country, and Brethren Voices has its own You Tube channel.
- Brethren Volunteer Service House-The BVS House provides housing for local BVS volunteers as they work in the community, serving local agencies such as Snow-Cap, Human Solutions, and Sisters of the Road Café.